Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 13

Hi guys it is officially week 13 of our 52 week Challenge to an organized stress free life!!! I do not know about y'all but this cold weather stole my joy this week!!! I am so ready for warmth. . . . .so to be honest the last thing I wanted to do was clean out my car lol!!! But I am going to get back on track with an indoor project this week. . . .organize your entertainment center. Yes the one in the living room . . . Clean and organize each item that is stored in this area. If it is not age appropriate anymore . . . .snap a photo and post on your local on line yard sale. Donate items to nieces and nephews or pick how you move those items out to make room for all of the items you will accumulate this year. I actually have some decorating items under my tv so I think I am either going to find a new home for them or unstuffy this area, it's packed

No comments:

Post a Comment