Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 18

Good morning everyone!!!! This is officially week 18 of our 52 week challenge to a stress free organized life and home!!  This week I want you to create an entry space of some sorts.  A mud room might not be doable .... But if we can add hangers ... A bench ... Anything that can give us a designated coat, shoes, backpack and purse and key location!! We can make our own homemade look or we can buy something from hobby lobby or Lowe's.  I am looking forward to see what I can come up with since I basically have no space for this kind of thing.  So I  am going to get creative  and try to make a neat little space ... I will come back and post this week the pictures of before and after! Lets do this guys ... Please send us pictures of what you guys come up with ... I can't wait!! xxoo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment