Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun at the Mart!

I had a fun little trip tonight to Wal-Mart :) I needed to restock a few things since we are fixing to make a donation to a local charity. Remember you BOGO Coupons will save you a ton of money & you can stack an additional amount off coupon with it. For instance, I had a Buy one get one free (BOGO) coupon for Old Spice, BO body wash, GO deodorant free. So since I bought one to get one free, I used a $1 off coupon on the one I bought, so I price matched both items for $1.99 since they were on sale at Kroger for that price & I stacked my $1 off coupon & paid .99 for both item :) Yay happy day!

This trip includes
10 boxes of Frosted Flakes
5 airwick plugins
4 Febreeze effects
4 old spice body wash
4 old spice deodorants
4 Gillette body wash
4 Gillette deodorants
4 Secret deodorants
Total Retail before Price matching & coupons......$135.22, I paid $33.02..I really do <3 Wal-mart :)

1 comment: