Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 11 of 52 weeks to an organized home/life

This week I am a tad late on our home Work .... i apologize from the bottom of my heart ...This is week eleven of the 52 week challenge to a stress free and organized life !!! This week I want you to make yourself a house cleaning schedule!!! Yes ... That's right ... A schedule ... And I am wanting you to skip the all day cleaning you have been doing all of your life And start a new tradition!! Let's spend thirty minutes a night all through the week so that our weekends will be for you, your kids and your spouse!!!

I will later this evening upload my chore list in hopes that you all will have an opened mind and you will give this a try!!! It has literally saved me!!!!! I love doing it in rid bits ... It really adds up fast !!!! Let's be more efficient and make more time for living!!!!!!!!! I simply love making my life feel more together!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment