Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 23 of our 52 week challenge to stress free organized home life

It is officially week 23 of our 52 week challenge to a stress free and organized home life!!!!

This week we are going  out into the yard ... Sort of!  Let's create a good space for our yard and garden tools.  That could be in your garage . . .your shed or some where on the outside of your house.  Whatever works for you and your home and your space.   We have like a lean-to so I am going to come up with something that will allow me to hang all of these items on the inside of the lean to.  Gosh it was a mess trying to gather all of those things up this year!! So I am going to do it in a way that is inexpensive and attractive.  Maybe paint a board and faux finish it so it looks nice then I will attach some hooks from Walmart, they are also inexpensive!!! Yes, that's what I will do!!  Good luck everyone get your homework done and I will see you guys next week!! Hope your week is amazingly wonderful!! xxoo Shelly
Let us know if you come up with some cool ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment