Sunday, January 20, 2013

Yummy Protein Pancakes.

Ok, so this is a new fav in our house. My boys are pancake fanatics & I won't lie, I love them too. :)
You will not believe how simple it is & I can promise most everyone has the ingredients already. Did I mention it's Gluten free!! Yes it is! Plus, it's flour free, oat free, etc. So it's definitely healthy especially if your are working on dropping some weight. So here it is.


Protein Pancakes

1 banana
2 eggs
dash of cinnamon

Mash up the banana & mix the eggs. Add them together & blend. (I use my magic bullet so it makes it in a nice pancake like batter) You will cook these at a little slower pace & medium heat. If you cook them slower they won't turn black, you want them to brown. Once they are done you can enjoy them with our without a little honey as your syrup or an organic molasses syrup. They are already pretty sweet any way since they have the banana.

My kids eat them up, they are wonderful! I have my friend Crystal to thank for sharing the recipe on her health & fitness page. I hope everyone enjoys them!

-Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment